Careers – Current Opportunities
At JMG Systems we are always looking to expand our team by employing individuals with the appropriate skill set and the right attitude to help us improve as a business. Even though we are an engineering and manufacturing business, our company employs staff across all levels of business from manufacturing to materials handling and stock management, administration and support staff, sales and customer support, as well as having engineers and technicians with a knowledge of design, manufacturing, software, hardware, quality and diagnostics experience. We are an equal opportunities employer so if you think you have something to offer and can add value to our team, post in your CV at any time using the link provided or by using the contact details found on the website … we would love to hear from you!
“Recruit for attitude, train for skills” … as a company we tend to recruit those who align with our core values and we invest significantly in the training and development of our workforce providing both internal and external training courses. In line with our mission to empower our staff this training is a key element in development and progression of every member of staff with the emphasis of team working across the company.
As part of our production team, you will help to convert electrical designs into working products that will control machines across the world. Within stores your role will be to ensure materials are managed and supplied to the shop floor against regular timelines.
We are looking for people who:
– have demonstrated experience in either production or stores work;
– are adaptable and flexible to match the needs of our customers;
– are able to work accurately are able to pay close attention to detail;
– and have a positive & committed attitude to work
Any qualifications you have in an engineering or manufacturing discipline this would be beneficial but is not essential as training will be given on the job.
What you will get in return is;
– A range of hours both full time and part time within our family friendly work pattern of 7-3.45pm Monday to Thursday and early finish on a Friday at 1pm;
– A comprehensive and flexible holiday package and inclusion in our company pension scheme;
– as well as free on – site car parking you will also get a working environment that is warm, open, safe & Covid-compliant.
The Company’s purpose, “Creating a Better Way”, is a key driver for all positions within JMG and you will look for opportunities to improve how we do things. Our Core Values mean everything to us and it is how we recruit. We are looking for people who share our ethos of being;
Open & Honest <> Helpful & Considerate <> Curious & Creative
Responsible & Reliable <> Productive & Mindful <> Positive & Friendly
JMG Systems has close ties with local colleges and universities, and are actively involved in graduate placement and bespoke training programmes for all staff.
For Sales and Support call: +44 (0) 28 8224 4131